Florence City School students to get iPads | Schools
FLORENCE, AL (WAFF) - Students enrolled in Florence City Schools grades 5-12 will be issued an iPad2 for the 2013-2014 school year.
Parents can pick up the new technology for their children in the coming weeks. All parents should make plans to pick up their child's iPad2 on one of the five scheduled days.
Parents must first:
- Complete and sign the Florence City School District Student Information Technology/Internet/Acceptable Use Permission Form.
- Complete and sign iPad Usage Agreement.
- Complete and sign all other registration forms in the back of the Florence City Schools Parent/Student Handbook.
- Submit cash/check in the amount of $50.
All forms can be printed from the Florence City Schools website to complete prior to picking up the iPads. Forms will also be available on site during distribution.
Parents can pick up the new learning tools at the Technology and Professional Development Center on Riverview Drive in Florence on the following dates:
- Wednesday, July 31 from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, August 1 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, August 2 from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 6 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 7 from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Copyright 2013 WAFF. All rights reserved.